Speakers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

First prefect board's activity

Friday.
Just steaming the whole day at school.
Because I'm nervous though.
It makes me very active and noisy in class. -,-
Skip.
Monday's duty.
Morning,
the canteen.
Hmmm.... LMAO.
Seniors told me something funny,
end up,
I'm laughing the whole day.
Art.
Yorrr. Thanks teacher for helping me on my art. =)
You're kind , lalala =]
Your help makes my drawing became wonderful.
At least it's nicer than before. =)
Anyway, thank you very much. :)
Geography.
Skip.
After school: Computer class.
Nahhh. Nothing special.
It is always boring.
Just like the first day I attended her class.
Prefects went out early.
We're alive again :DD
Think of MARCHING.
We're Dead. = =
1.50 p.m.
Fall-in.
Thought us the correct way to fall- in.
And then lead us to the basketball's court.
Learn how to march.
2.30p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
WTH?
2hours.
Isn't 2 hours' too long for those who're the first time to march? -,-
Watever lahh.
About 4.15 or something...
I ALMOST FAINTED.
Remember, I'm just ALMOST fainted, not FAINTED. = =
Hmm.. Then they brought me too the bench ,
and let me rest.
OMG. I hope I can knock my head to the wall immediately.
It's very " sia sui"
I almost fainted and everyone's like standing around me, LOL.
And they were asking: " Are you ok?" " Drink water laa"
Touching huhh? =)
Seniors all ran towards me and asked: " Yan Han, are you ok?" " You sure you're okay?"
Hmm.. Thanks all for you all's caring :D
I feel well when one of the senior told me she also got this experience before. -,-
I'm FINE and HEALTHY now. =)
Facebook. <<< =(
Reminded me about I'd almost fainted during the first activity. -,-
I don't want to go to school anymore. T,T
You know I'm just joking.
Btw, heading to Dewan Sri Pinang later.
Gonna to support our school's drama club.
They are having the State Drama Competition.
Good luck, HEHS =)

No comments:

Post a Comment