Speakers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Wish me luck tomorrow.

Sigh.
Exam's tomorrow.
Tomorrow I'm going to sit for Chinese paper 2 and English paper 2.
Chinese essay?
I don't like my essay. I hate my essay.
It's so disgusting.
I don't know why I dare to pass up such an essay to teacher during exam.
Yucks, ews. It's awful.
We've to do our correction. Even a single wrong word. Sigh.
I always feel like bang-ing my head on the wall when I get my paper back.
Yaa, high marks =) To me laa.

I don't like the way I write an essay.
I must improve, I must improve.
English paper 2,
Dead. Haven't study the literature.
Should be, haven't memorize the literature.
Study = forgot
forgot = no study
memorize = remember during exam
remember during exam = throw those things away after exam
So wishhhhhhh me luck =)

p.s Others who are taking their exam tomorrow or already started their exam thousands of years ago, wish you all luck too =] 
p.p.s I hope, my rank won't drop too much.
I've to throw my comp away, so that I can concentrate. Joking. -,-
Bye. I'm going to face my book now. But not Facebook T________T
I wan Facebook T________________T 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment