Speakers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cheese Cake. =)


Forced mom to buy a slice of cheese cake for me at 9 something.
Heyyy, I'm not cruel.
She's having dinner with dad and her friends outside though.
She abandoned me and my sis at home. T,T
Of course, with our dinner too. =)
I brought my dinner upstairs and sit infront of my laptop,
and then start eating it with Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. =)
What a wonderful day.
Ohh yaaa.
She bought me some doughnuts.
Actually I'm the one who ordered those doughnuts, LOL.
But ,
I felt disgusting when I saw those doughnuts.
Maybe it's because I didn't eat doughnuts for a half year.
Yaaa. A half year.
Anyway, Auntie Anne's Doughnut is amazing. =)
But it isn't from AAD.
It's just from a new bakery somewhere near my house.
Give me a minute please,
I've to go downstairs to pick up my doughnuts and take a photo.

Cute doughnuts.
Gosh. Forgotten Geography. Shiiit.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment