Speakers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Taking a deep breath.

=] Yay me.
Tomorrow is Vesak Day. Did I spelled it wrongly?
Finally I've time to update my dearest bloggie =]
Actually I'm online-ing everyday though it's exam week.
Ahh, at least one hour everyday, not too much right? =] Cheer, Yan.H C:
So Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Three more days for me to settle those shiiity subject.
Living Skills, dead. I'm not paying attention is teaching. T____T Sorry teacher. I didn't meant to chat with friends during your lesson. But Living Skills is really boring. Sorry sorry. I'll work hard on this subject.
Maths, half-dead. My maths isn't that bad ,not that good too,haha =.=but teacher warned us that she'll came out lots of question that will let us get crazy =] So, wish me luck.
Civic, err.. Got a new Civic teacher since two weeks before exam starts. Rushing for notes lor.
Computer, -,-
Moral, er...nilai and definasi to memorize. T_____T Shiit.
Geography, hahaha. I hope I won't fail. I don't even know where is Penang located in M'sia's map.
Art, objektif. Memorize lor.
BM paper 1, got answers to choose. Yay.
BC paper 1, same.
BI paper 1, same.
So exam's going to end soon. Right? =]
Sigh. I hate holidays. I hate holidays.
Holidays = school day.
We're forced to attend those blablablablabla activities. Ugghh.

2 comments: