Speakers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

2010 Penang State Chinese Debate Competition.

Seeeeeee
That title =)
OMG and OMG.
It's sooooo...
Erm... how to describe?
Yahhh. NICE NICE NICE.
Debating is AWESOME.
While waiting for the bus,
we're playing a fool at the foryer. -,-
I'm so surprise that Ru Zhen , Hooi Ling , Yan Ting, Ke xin,
all of them were also the supporters for the debate competiton.
Yaaaa,
they considered as my seniors :D
On the bus,
YT snatched HQ's bag. Awhhh.
Poor HQ. YT says that her bag is so comfortable to huggggg.
So she snatched the bag away. Hahaha.
Surprisingly,
CLHS is near with HEHS huhhh?
I just realised it just now.
Just about ten minutes to there from our school.
Reach there,
the boys were having a soccer match. Yaa.. I think so.
I'm not sure.
It's so...DIFFERENT to me when I saw those boys from CLHS.
Their hair.
One word to describe: Long.
It's nice to have that kind of hairstyle.
Our school?
Almost bald lahhh.
But I prefer our school's hairstyle more lahh,
LOL, I mean for the boys.
It looks neat,
and it'll give me an impression that ,
that school that that guy study in is more DISCIPLINED.
Talk about the results,
Champion: PCGHS.
They have lots of points. They deserves it.
1st runner up: HEHS
My school , my school. =) They have lots of good points in the semi-final. But they were not that good in the final round. Abit nervous. :D Congratulations to my school. Well done. Jiayou.
2nd runner up: SMK Air Itam.
That boy debater is good. :D
Best Debater: HEHS's team member :D
Sorry, I've forgoten his name =(
He's really good in debating. =)
Chatted with those seniors just now.
They told us,
that you'll have to fall-in,
and then,
maybe they'll scold you .
Of course, they only scold you if you do wrong things.
But most of them get scolded by the comittees.
Maybe they'll also ask you how's your impression to your senior,
who leads you when you duty.
Ahhhhhhh. I'm going crazy for tomorrow. -,-
God bless me. Good luck for me tomorrow, Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment