Speakers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Exam's coming soon.

Refer to the title,
exam is comming soon.
exam is comming soon. 
exam is comming soon.  
exam is comming soon. 
I must study,
I have to study,
I need to study,
I will study.
I keep on telling myself I will study I will study.
But, end up I'm Facebook-ing again. Sigh.
1B exam is comming soon.
10 days more actually. I haven't start studying.
I HAVEN'T.
I'm out of time now. I've to rushhhhh.
Ten days aren't enough for me to settle those Geographys and History and Living Skills ...
blablabla and lots more.
I've to bring my reference to school tomorrow.
I'm going to have 2 hours to study there.
I must use every seconds.
I deserves it laaa,
because I didn't study early.
Overall my 1A exams results are quite okayy.
But I know I can improve more.
As long as I want to.
So, wish me luck.
My 1B exam,
please don't drop too much.
Have to study hard.
Countdown 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment