Speakers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Feelings.

Busy.
Not enough sleep.
And still busy.
Can't finish homework.
Still busy.
Unhappy.
Nothing special happened these days.
And I'm busy.
I don't really know what I'm actually doing.
I don't know what makes me busy like this.
Maybe,
I just treat my life as a dream.
A big big dream.
I love to dream.
I love dreaming.
Especially day dreaming.
It isn't useful to my studies,
neither anything else.
It's considered as useless LOL.
Every morning,
during the journey to school I used to dream from my house till the school.
Continued to dream from the foyer to the room.
Without dream,
my weekdays' morning is just nothing.
Time passed fast.
I'd grown up =DD
I mean a little bit = =
I realised that,
everything that I dreamed,
It won't come true.
How cruel is that?!
I'm just thirteen,
give me some chances to dream laaa.
It's unfair okay?
The others get to dream,
and their dreams probabbly comes true.
How about mine?
Gosh, I'm left-out.
I always think alot.
Maybe, It's too much.
Do you always tell your besties your heart stories..?
Whatever you're thinking in your heart,
did you share with your friends or parents?
I can tell you,
I NEVER.
Not even once.
Since when,
I can't communicate with my CCPS' besties?
I've no topic to chat with them.
It's unfair for them.
I know, I've tried my best.
I tried my best everyday to communicate with you all.
I really tried my best.
But it doesn't work much duhh.
I got a new friend.
She's elder than me, she's fourteen.
She's quite similar to me.
Whatever laa,
I try to appreciate every friendship.
I don't want to lost any of them.

Last, 
dreams I'll never let go of you.
I believed in dreams.
I know I'm silly.
But I still believe my dreams will come true.
Dreams,
I'm always here and waiting for you,
waiting for you, flying towards me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment