Speakers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Uhhhmm. I turned LAZY.

Well.
The tittle says that I turned LAZY.
WTH?
Yarr.
I almost forgot to update today.
Awwwhhhh. Bloggie, I'm so sorry, forgive me please.
Erm...What happened to today?
Errr.... Assembly? LOL. Nothing to say about that.
One word: BORING.
ZOMGWTH.
We sat at the floor for 1hour ++
1 HOUR ++
They were just like blabbling themselves. =(
Tooo badd. Lots of us fall asleep daahhh.
But not me . =)
Btw, yesterday I slept on 12.30 a.m. and woke up on 5.30 the next morning.
Pooor me. Why I've to wake up so early?
DAMN sleepy today at school.
Today, during the History period,
maybe P.Goh was also sleepy or watever else...?
She's like talking to herself. LOL.
And blabbling about the TEMENGGUNG or something else..
Besides, today's GEOGRAPHY was intresting.
The 1st time in didn't yawn during her period.
Not even ONCE.
Awesome right?
Well, to a student who slept for only 5 hours ytd night,
It's quite AWESOME. =)
btw, today I'm not in a good mood. DOWN DOWN DOWN.


p/s: I don't really like the way they talk.=(

No comments:

Post a Comment