Speakers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Update, Update, Update.

OMG.
I've skipped blog for three days.
It isn't good for a new blogger. =(
I'm so sorry.
I appologize to you , my sweet blog.
Please forgive me T,T




Ohhh ya,
did I mention that the girl in that picture is Yang Guo's sister?
OMG. That movie is SO funny.
And now,
I'm addicted to that movie. =)
Let's find something else to talk.
Er...
Well, this few days,
nothing special happened.
As usual,
woke up at 5.30a.m every morning,
and rush to school.
And then back from school,
finish homework, playing computers? LOL.
My life seems boring.
But ,
tomorrow, Thursday. Yeeppyy
I'm going to CLHS to support the Chinese Debate.
Well, I'm not taking part lahh of course.
We're just form 1,
so teacher gave us a chance to explore what is DEBATE?
Yaa, I think so.
I think I'm going to love tomorrow very much.
It's the first formal debate I'm going to watch :)
Ahhhh. Excited.
Erm.. and then,
wish our school good luck in that competition tomorrow. :)
Friday Friday Friday.
We all,
the junior prefects,
we're going to have our First prefect board activity.
Ok luhhh,
I admit,
I'm excited again. =)
Heard from some of our seniors,
Maybe we'll get scold by those comittees.
OMG. This makes me DOWN =(
So scary T,T
Whatever lahhh,
Friday is comming soon.
I can't tell the earth to stop turning right?
So ,
what I can do now is,
Wait for that day to come,
and tell myself,
I shouldn't be NERVOUS.
Because everything will got crashed when I'm nervous.
Really,
I'd experienced it thousands of time already. =(
Last, wish me good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment