Speakers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Nahahahahahahaha.

Ahhhhhhhh. It's Saturday lahhh.
But, it's a school day. =(
Why lehh??
Because of the Hari Raya holiday replacement lurhhhh. =[
Pity me?? T,T
You should pity me.
We've the annual Sports Day yesterday,
and we've to go to school the next morning.
Ok, Let's talk about Sports Day.
Yorrr.. Sports Day is SOOOO boring.
We just have to sit there,
stare at those runners,
see them run.. LOL?
11.30 at school,
reach there almost 12? Don't know lahh
None of us pay attention when they're running.
I'm Soooo Sorry =((
Ok, ok , I did pay attention lahhh.
Erm.. I mean some moments ONLY.
Btw, I cheered for you all ehhhh,
Heng Ee v.s PCGHS
We shouted " Heng Ee Heng Ee Heng Ee woooooo"
Lalalalala. Nice right?
Ewww.. But I don't really like that sandwich they gave us.
Don't really like means I felt ok to eat that -,-
I hate HAM.
I hate TUNA.
I love CHEESE =D

No comments:

Post a Comment