Speakers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Woots ;)

Well, to preventmy blog from being dead, a really short post for today. ;)

As usual, Tuesday.
Went for bowling's activity at 3 something, not that late yet ;)
Yeah, you can blame me and HQ. We're slow, haha. Who cares? ;)
Arrived there and bought two games.
Something miracle happened, i got 2 strikes for today and another 2 with spear ;)
H.Q got a strike and another 2 with spear too =) Oooh, just realised I'd to many smiley, whatever.
So, I improoved SO much. During the last activity, I got four zeros for the 1st game, 3 zeros for the 2nd game.
And I'm kinda proud of my zero results, hahaha. yeah =)

p/s Both of us almost beat the boys' results, unfortunately, we didn't. They got 20++ marks than us.

Anyway, It's my fifth time attending bowling activity, looking forward for the next practise, It's quite fun though. 11.48p.m. time to sleep. Bye =]

No comments:

Post a Comment