Speakers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

2010/1B Exam's over.

Black and white.
The snails, move slow.
Exam's over. So, it means that, holidays' here.
HOLIDAY. It's atrractive to every student right? Except me.
Holiday equals to "go to school and attend more co-curicular activities."
I rather go to school study everyday and face my textbook instead of rushing to school everyday for those activities. Don't you think facing those textbooks and notes are way more intresting?
I want a REAL holiday, not a FAKE one.
Besides, I don't want to know my results when school re-opens.
I almost screwed every subject.
Luckily Friday's last two papers make me feel better. Chinese paper 1 and English paper 2.
I did stupid mistakes again, but luckily, just one careless mistake in my Chinese paper 1.
I make a mistake that a std.4 student won't. Sigh.


Awh, don't think so much, It's just an exam right? =)
Yea, but I don't want to face my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment