Speakers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Third post for today. ;)

Hi, it's my third post for today. ;)
I only update twice during the two weeks' holiday but 3 posts for a day now, kinda weird huh? hahaha. Watever, I've the right x) Or you can just say that I'm just talking nonsense and spamming my blog, haha ;D
8.36p.m. Just finished dinner after piano. 
I shouldn't be so late. Usually I'll be back by 7.30p.m. blame dad lor, he was late. Ughhhh.
I haven't open any of my book and pencil box, yeah, you know, I'm me, so I haven't start homework.
Just now's piano was quite fun. But Rachael was absent == How can? She's sleeping at home.Arghhhh. I ENVY you. I didn't get a nap, how can you skipped piano just to sleep. Ahhhhhh.

Something I've to mention is, I'm still addicted to Photoshop ;D  
Gotcha improve myself, and I found that Photoshop is wayyyyy intresting than those homeworks, Love it =D Haha. Btw, Wednesday is a public holiday. *says that i'm excited .jumping here and there on my bed.* But it's only for us in Penang XD Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment